15 Amazing Keyboard Shortcuts for Chrome That Will Save You Lots of Time
Are you aware of how much time you can save when using Google Chrome? There are many keyboard shortcuts that will enable you to navigate Chrome quickly without having to move your mouse.
Here are some cool and relatively unknown keyboard shortcuts you should know about.
- Open a new tab: Ctrl + T
- Open a new window: Ctrl + N
- Open incognito mode: Ctrl + Shift + N
- Reopen the last closed tab (you can do this up to 10 times for the last 10 tabs): Ctrl + Shift + T
- Close the current tab: Ctrl + W
- Close the current window: Ctrl + Shift + W
- Reload the page: Ctrl + R
- Switch to the next tab: Ctrl + tab
- Switch to a specific tab: Ctrl + 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, or 8
- Put the cursor in browser search bar so you can start typing without touching your mouse: Ctrl + L
- Open a link in a new tab: Click on the link while pressing the Ctrl button
- Open a link in a new window: Click on the link while pressing the Shift button
- Open Chrome’s task manager (very useful if Chrome freezes): Shift (or search button in certain computers) + the esc button
- To drag multiple tabs to a new window: Click and drag the first of the tabs you want to move while pressing the Ctrl button
- To highlight a large block of text: Click on the starting point of the text you want to highlight, then click on the ending point while pressing the Shift button
Need tech support for your home or work computer? Contact us today for help.
The post 15 Amazing Keyboard Shortcuts for Chrome That Will Save You Lots of Time appeared first on AE Technology Group.