20 YouTube Keyboard Shortcuts to Save Time
Youtube is one of the highest-traffic sites in the world. People go there for both entertainment and education purposes. Here are some useful Youtube keyboard shortcuts to help you save time and navigate Youtube easily.
- To go back five seconds, click the left arrow
- To go back 10 seconds, click on j
- To go forward five seconds, click on the right arrow
- To go forward 10 seconds, click on l
- To pause, click on k. To resume, click on k again. Clicking the spacebar will achieve the same purpose on most computers.
- To make a video full screen, click on f
- To exit full screen mode, click on esc
- To go to the beginning of a video, click on the home button
- To go to the end of a video, click on the end button
- To increase the volume by five percent, click the up arrow
- To decrease the volume by five percent, click the down arrow
- To mute the sound, click m
- To unmute the sound, click m again
- To move to the next video in a playlist, click shift + n
- To move to the previous video in a playlist, click shift + p
- To turn captions on, click on c
- To turn captions off, click on c again
- To increase the caption size, click on +
- To decrease the caption size, click on –
- To move to a certain percentage point in the video, click on 1-9 (1 for ten percent etc)
[amazon_link asins=’B00BP5KOPA’ template=’ProductAd’ store=’computersu08f-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’770cb74b-a2e2-11e7-a3fa-e5b1711f86c1′]
The post 20 Youtube Keyboard Shortcuts to Save Time appeared first on AE Technology Group.